View tab history
To view a list of pages that were open on this tab:
- Open the tab.
- Click and hold .
The icon only appears on tabs where you viewed several pages. If the icon is unavailable, go to your entire browsing history.
Viewing full history
Click Ctrl + H keyboard shortcut .or use the
Removing pages from history
- Select the desired pages.
- Click the Clear selection link above the list of pages.
Clear entire history
- Click Clear history in the upper-right corner of the tab., and then
- In the Clear history window, set the period.
- Select Views.
- If necessary, deselect all other options.
- Tap Clear.
Sync the history
Your history is partially synced:
- The history of pages that you visited on your computer is synced. If you reinstall your browser and then enable syncing, your history will display at browser://history/.
- The history of pages that you visited on other devices will not display in the browser interface. However, if you sync and then start entering the address for a site that you visited on another device, that address will appear in your search suggestions. Sites pinned to the Tableau are an exception to this rule.
To disable history syncing:
- Click .
- In the What to sync section, deselect History.