Protect: manage ad impressions
Unblock ads on a page
To show an ad block on a page again:
Unblock ads on a site
Set up black and white lists
If the browser isn't blocking an annoying or inappropriate ad block, you can add it to your black list manually. In this case, the browser will no longer show you that image:
- Tap .
- In the Block inappropriate ads section, click Blocked images.
- Enter the image address and click Done.Note. To copy an image address, click on it and select Copy image address in the context menu.
If you don't want a particular site to block ads, add it to your white list:
- Tap .
- In the Block inappropriate ads section, click Website exceptions.
- Enter the website address and click Done.
Allow erotic ads
Follow these steps to prevent Antishock from blocking erotic ads:
- Click .
- Go to the Ad blocking group.
- In the description of the Antishock extension, click the More details link.
- Click the Settings button. This opens a page with Antishock settings.
- Select the Don't block erotic ads option.Note. Erotic banners that distribute malicious code will continue to be blocked even after you disable this option.